Beginner Golf Program
$300 Per Player
Join an Old Trail golf professional and a few friends for a series of lessons to learn the fundamentals of golf and attain your goal of getting on the golf course!
This program consists of 5 hours of instruction for a beginner golfer that is looking to learn more about the game. Instead of creating bad habits, this program will get you started with a skillset that sets you up for success. Clubs will also be provided if needed.
The lesson series will cover the following skills and proceed in this order:
- Introduction to Golf / Putting – start with some basic golf knowledge and move onto the putting green.
- Chipping – start the golf swing by hitting shorter shots around the green.
- Pitching – higher shot that lands softly on the green.
- Full Swing – Start your swing!
- Full Swing / Play a hole with the professional on the course!
You may sign up by yourself or invite 3 of your friends to join the program with you!
*Up to 4 players per program
The series can be split up to fit your schedule, or, be used in consecutive weeks (recommended). Sign up for the program and set up a time by emailing PGA Golf Professional Matt Collins at email@example.com
or call the Old Trail Golf Shop at (434)823-8101.
Begin your golf journey with us and we promise to start you on the right path! After the program is concluded enjoy a round of golf at Old Trail Golf Club.